CLIENT ALERT, October 20, 2010
Try EMIS2GO 2.0: Enhanced
access for Smart Phones Users to the Emerging Markets Information Service (EMIS)
We are pleased to announce the release of the EMIS2GO application, which allows iPhone and Blackberry users to access their ISI Emerging Markets EMIS subscription. Improvements in this latest version include:
• The ability to ‘flip’ articles or company profiles into landscape mode
• Better customization of Start’ pages
• Improved visibility of Top panel navigation bar
• Highlighting of search terms in search results
• Ability to send text and data to a friend or colleague
• Sorting the top news stories in English and local language
• Changeable font sizes
• Better navigation between search results
• Add more data options for “Company Profiles” like key executives etc.
• Ability to search title or full article
…and a host of other improvements
It’s free to subscribers. So stay productive in or out of the office…download it now and bring EMIS with you wherever you go.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact your account representative.
To learn more about EMIS2GO (2.0) and to download, please visit http://www.securities.com/emis2go