Explore more than 1.3 million company profiles from emerging markets

Makh Impex JSC (Mongolia)

Main Activities: Food Manufacturing
Quote Chart
Quote Summary
Last Price 301.00
Volume 190
Turnover 57,190
Index
Market Mongolia Stock Exchange
Ticker MMX
Market Cap Market Cap
52 Week High 310.00
52 Week Low 101.00
P/E
EPS 24.1
Dividend Yield
Bookvalue 64,507
Enterprise Value
Quote updated on April 03, 2006
Note: data in MNT Thousands.
Financials
Key Stats
Select Items to chart them. 2010 Y
Net sales revenue
Total Operating Revenue
Operating profit (EBIT)
EBITDA
Net Profit(Loss)
Total Assets 12,064,880
Total equity
Operating Profit Margin
Return on Sales (ROS)
Return on Equity (ROE)
Debt to equity
Quick ratio
Cash Ratio
Note: units in Thousands. Statement: Audited, Consolidated
Source: BDSec Joint Stock Company, EMIS Company Database.
Company Description

Established in 1946, MakhImpex became a JSC in 1992 with 49% of the shares placed with private individuals through the voucher scheme. However, the state kept its 51% until August 1999, when the remaining stock was sold to Mr. Battulga, president of Genco company. Together with the 20% of shares that he had already bought on the open market, he obtained a majority of 71%. The company is the largest Mongolian meat processing factory and supplies Ulaanbaatar city market as well as exports its products to…

More
Main Products

meat products

Contact Information

Headquarters
Khunschid street, Khoroo 4, Songinihairkhan District
Ulan Bator; Ulan Bator; Map
Tel: (976) 11632471
Fax: (976) 11632517
Email: makhimpex@mongol.net

Full name: Makh Impex JSC

Status: Listed
Legal Form: Joint Stock Company
Operational Status: Operational
Incorporation Date: 27-Oct-92

Basic Information
Total Employees:
()
Outstanding Shares:
: ()
Financial Auditors:
()
Key Executives
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Ownership Details
Genco Group
71%
Other
Corporate Actions
EMIS DealWatch Deals
DealMonitor Deal Intents
EMIS DealWatch News
Competitors - Mongolia
MNT | USD | EUR
Analysis/Research

Receive our Global EMIS Insider

The Global EMIS Insider is a our monthly source of Emerging Markets Information Service (EMIS) functionality enhancements and new content releases in each of our countries worldwide.
First Name: *
Country: *
Last Name: * Company: *
Email: * Position: *
Security Code: *   * Indicates required field.

USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
EMIS is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group of companies. Click here for more details on our group's activities.
We will use the information you provide here to process your order/registration/request including communicating with you about it. If you are registering for a trial, you will receive a follow up email and/or call asking you about your trial. As part of the trial, you may also receive email updates and other features as specified for that product. We may monitor your use of our website(s). As an international group, we may transfer your data on a global basis. Subject to your choices below, we may also use your data for marketing purposes. By submitting your details, you will be indicating your consent to the use of your data as identified here. Further information is set out in our privacy policy on this site.

Please tick if you don't want to receive details of products, services and special offers from our group companies by:

Phone    Fax    Email    Mail

Please tick if you don't want to receive details of relevant products, services and special offers from selected companies outside our group

I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.