EVN Macedonia AD (Skopje) (Macedonia)

Select Items to chart them. 2010 Y
Net sales revenue
Total Operating Revenue
Operating profit (EBIT)
Net Profit(Loss)
Total Assets 24,032,396
Total equity
Operating Profit Margin
Return on Sales (ROS)
Return on Equity (ROE)
Debt to equity
Quick ratio
Cash Ratio
Note: units in Thousands. Statement: Audited, Individual
Source: Central Register of the Republic of Macedonia, EMIS Company Database.
Company Description

EVN Macedonia is a part of the Austrian EVN AG Group. The company was previously named AD ESM and its majority owner was the state. In 2006 EVN AG acquired 90% of it and the company was renamed to EVN Macedonia. The rest 10% are still owned by the state. EVN Macedonia is an electricity producer, running 11 hydro power plants that produce 150 GW electricity annually. It has developed electric network of 25,000 km. The company has 800,000 clients throughout the country.

Main Products


Contact Information

9 11 Oktomvri Str.
Skopje; Skopje; Map
Postal Code: 1000
Tel: (+389 2) 320 39 00, 243 22 63, 261 42 15
Fax: (+389 2) 228 350
Email: info@evn.com.mk
Website: http://www.evn.com.mk

Full name: EVN Macedonia AD

Previous name(s): Electric Power Company of Macedonia (2007)

Status: Non-Listed
Legal Form: Public Limited Company
Operational Status: Operational
MK-MB: 5933773

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Key Executives
Chairman of the Management Board
Ownership Details
EVN AG (Austria)
EMIS DealWatch Deals
DealMonitor Deal Intents
EMIS DealWatch News
Competitors - Macedonia

Register Your Interest

Receive our Global EMIS Insider

The Global EMIS Insider is a our monthly source of Emerging Markets Information Service (EMIS) functionality enhancements and new content releases in each of our countries worldwide.
First Name: *
Country: *
Last Name: * Company: *
Email: * Position: *
Security Code: *   * Indicates required field.

EMIS is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group of companies. Click here for more details on our group's activities.
We will use the information you provide here to process your order/registration/request including communicating with you about it. If you are registering for a trial, you will receive a follow up email and/or call asking you about your trial. As part of the trial, you may also receive email updates and other features as specified for that product. We may monitor your use of our website(s). As an international group, we may transfer your data on a global basis. Subject to your choices below, we may also use your data for marketing purposes. By submitting your details, you will be indicating your consent to the use of your data as identified here. Further information is set out in our privacy policy on this site.

Please tick if you don't want to receive details of products, services and special offers from our group companies by:

Phone    Fax    Email    Mail

Please tick if you don't want to receive details of relevant products, services and special offers from selected companies outside our group

I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.