EMIS Insights

Chile
August 25, 2015 | Source: EMIS
India
August 24, 2015 | Source: EMIS
Brazil
July 20, 2015 | Source: EMIS
Romania
June 22, 2015 | Source: EMIS
Loading, please wait...

EMIS University, a new product by EMIS. to learn more, click here.

EMIS Interviews

Game plan

Game developer Octro may look at acquisitions

August 28, 2015 | Source: EMIS
Built for the bourse

Victoria Dom mulls Warsaw IPO

August 26, 2015 | Source: EMIS
Deal zeal

Axxess Capital eyes further deals

August 19, 2015 | Source: EMIS

News from Emerging Markets

State-owned NTPC Ltd , India's largest power generator, has achieved a record highest single-day electricity generation of 733.12 million units. The record generation of 733.12 million units from NTPC''s 18 coal-based power plants, 7 gas-based units and 8 solar and hydro power stations, was achieved on August 27, the company said in a statement.
August 29, 2015 | Source: PTI News
Brazilian telecommunications firm TIM has signed a BRL 2bn (EUR 501.78mn USD 571.49mn) deal with Huawei, Nokia and Ericsson to expand 3G and 4G networks and small cells which should improve data transmission services in Brazil. The deal is part of investments of BRL 14bn planned for 2015-2017.
August 29, 2015 | Source: M-Brain - News Monitoring
The ruling Saenuri Party and the Finance Ministry on Thursday reached a consensus to push an expansionary fiscal policy next year to stimulate the economy. They also agreed to expand military expenses to bolster countermeasures against possible provocations of North Korea. Finance Minister Choi Kyung-hwan speaks at a forum on Thursday.
August 29, 2015 | Source: The Korea Herald
International rating agency Moody's has changed the forecast for Russia's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2016 to a 0.5-1.5% contraction from a zero growth, the agency said in a statement Friday. “Moody's now expects negative GDP growth in 2016 in Brazil and Russia, extending the 2015 recessions.
August 29, 2015 | Source: Prime - Business News in English
Botswana's GDP forecast has been trimmed by 2.3%, reflecting the recent slump in diamond prices together with reduced demand, according to MOODY's. The rating agency said the country's finance ministry recently reduced its growth forecast for 2015 real GDP to 2.6% frm the original 4.9%.
August 29, 2015 | Source: McGregor NewsWire-RSA
Bulgaria's energy regulator on Thursday approved the power purchasing agreement (PPA) between US power company ContourGlobal and the Balkan country's public power provider NEK .
August 29, 2015 | Source: BBJENERGY

Explore company profiles now


Looking for information

on emerging markets?

EMIS, the leading provider of hard-to-get business information, delivers deep, rich, company information, alongside the relevant proprietary and multi-source news, research and analytics you need to make better investment decisions.

1.3+ Million Emerging Market Private & Public

Company Profiles

Gain quick insight into an individual company's history, financial performance and industry ranking, ensuring you make informed decisions, fast.

80,000+ M&A Transactions

The combination of EMIS deep DealWatch database, with proprietary M&A news and sophisticated screening tools, enables you to quickly and easily create targeted deal pipelines and equips you to complete more deals in less time.

100+ Emerging Markets

15 Languages

Hard-to-get information in Asia-Pacific & Central Asia, LATAM, Central & Southeast Europe, Middle East & Africa. Easy-to-use translation tools to ensure that you always see the important information you need in local language or in English.

9,000+ Publications  

Unrivaled, comprehensive combination of company, industry, news and research information from unprecedented 100+ emerging markets, ensuring that the view of your opportunities or risks is through the widest possible lense.

Request a Trial Now

Subscribe to EMIS Weekly Newsletter